Business Development Manager – Multiple Locations (Must have Automotive and Vendor experience)
Who we are:
Autosled provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals that are relocating with seamless, efficient, and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide. Autosled offers enclosed and open transport as well as door-to-door shipping to both residences and businesses. We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team!
What were looking for:
Autosled is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Business Development Manager, with a background in the automotive industry, prior roles as an OEM representative or Vendor and proven field sales success . You will represent Autosled as the face of the company in your defined territory. As a Business Development Manager, your primary focus will be to establish professional relationships with customers and help their businesses become more efficient, effective, and profitable. You will own a defined territory where you will be responsible for creating and driving a sales strategy focused on onboarding and training new customers to use our platform through in-person visits. You will need to understand the lifecycle of a dealership’s vehicle inventory, operations and the wholesale remarketing industry. At Autosled, we are here to transform the automotive logistics industry by delivering innovative tools and new levels of technology-first capabilities for all of our customers whether they are requesting to ship a vehicle or delivering those vehicles. If you are interested in being a part of the next generation automotive transportation logistics platform that will innovate the way dealers and transporters operate in the industry, please apply today!
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
- Develop customer relationships with franchise and independent dealers as well as other creative opportunities where vehicle transportation is key.
- Serves as the primary point of contact to ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our product and platform.
- Analyze and develop strategies to win new business and grow existing customers to maximize revenue opportunities
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our product.
- Service accounts through regular in-person visits, phone calls, and monthly account performance reviews
- Using new and existing tools, marketing material and industry knowledge to drive adoption rate of our platform and mobile application.
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads acquired through web inquiries, tradeshows and referrals from our CRM.
- Possess knowledge and solutions to ensure top level of customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and internal structure/role changes.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience/knowledge of the automotive industry
Preferred 5 years of direct sales experience in either automotive or technology (SaaS) 5+ years of demonstrated sales success with territory management
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience using a CRM to maintain and plan sales pipeline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required. Must be able to adapt to different audiences in-person or over the phone
- Ability to anticipate potential objections, communicate complex concepts, ideas, and solutions
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
- No previous DUI/DWI/DWAI and no restrictions on valid driver’s license Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible schedules and personal time off (PTO)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.