Autosled is a tech enabled marketplace platform that provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals with seamless, efficient, and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide. Autosled offers enclosed and open transport as well as door-to-door shipping to both residences and businesses. Our investors hail from Tesla, Google and
Salesforce and have helped us grow six fold in the past year to quickly become a leader in the automotive transport marketplace with thousands of transporters and auto dealerships already on the platform!
About the Role:
The Human Resource Manager will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, training new hires on HR software platform that administers pay, benefits, and leave. In addition, you will assist in completing and enforcing company policies and practices. You will post/recruit qualified candidates for all positions.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned related to people and office needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Slack or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- At least 2 year of human resource management or heavy recruitment experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Start up, growth experience a plus
What we provide:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K with matching
- Company bonus potential
- Participation in employee stock option plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockville, MD 20852: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human resources management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.