Autosled is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a private company in a high growth phase. This position will report to the Finance lead and assist in various special projects.
- Support monthly close and internal reporting process by preparing journal entries and account reconciliations and ensuring that financial statements are in compliance with US GAAP
- Role will coordinate with outsourced accountants, operations & finance teams to ensure accounting is in sync with treasury and operations.
- Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner during short times of need.
- Maintains a wide variety of financial information, files, and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Processes a wide variety of financial information for the purpose of updating and distributing information and/or complying with established accounting practices.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Provide support to division leaders with financial analysis
- Provide support with analysis related to recurring transactions and the monthly account reconciliation process
- Manage day to day Accounts receivable accounts & engagement with Customer Experience team & Customers
- Support day to day Accounts payable & Treasury/Payment activity & engagement with vendors & teammates related to bill payments
- Support monthly accounting processes, specifically related to AR/AP & bank reconciliations
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy or equivalent business experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Proficiency with QuickBooks a MUST
- Minimum of 2 years related business experience with a basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Experience in digital tools and CRMs are a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Deadline oriented with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.