Who is Autosled?
Autosled provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals that are relocating with seamless, efficient, and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide.
Autosled’s team is comprised of local and remote members collaborating closely on rapidly evolving products and internal solutions. We help our AutoSled teammates navigate the complexities of high volume automotive shipping, provide our customers reliable and transparent services via web and mobile apps, and empower transporters with increased bookings and fast payment.
Training and Implementation Specialist
We are seeking a highly engaging individual that will help train and support new and existing business customers of our web/mobile application features and services. This role will be responsible for product demonstrations and onboarding of new users into our network while upholding excellent customer satisfaction levels. You will also instruct and train internal team members of new features, functions of our administrative tools and services. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to maintain a contemporary and extensive knowledge of the products, capabilities, and processes.
Who We’re Looking For
You should possess the ability to quickly learn the company’s evolving products and services, fostering relationships and teaching non-technical customers and internal team members. You should be driven to work independently and in a collaborative environment, reliably meet expectations and demonstrate excellent customer service.
What’s In It for You
Autosled is a strongly backed startup on an exciting trajectory with diverse and experienced leadership to draw upon. As a member of our team you’ll have regular exposure to top emerging technology and the opportunity to learn and create in a rapidly evolving space. Benefits include healthcare, 401k, stock options, companywide success bonus, paid vacation, remote work flexibility and competitive base compensation.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform product demonstrations and articulate the benefits of Autosled’s products and services
- Assist customer onboarding including company and user setup, training, and support
- Build, monitor and manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create, review and update product documentation, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Quick Guides, Videos, and other related training materials
- Conduct regular training for internal and external users for new and changed features
- Collect and relay product challenges from customers, escalating to appropriate internal channels
- Provide recommendations and/or solutions on how to mitigate future risks and issues
- Identify and communicate product, process and service optimization opportunities
- Meet with clients onsite or remote via video conference for sales and instructional presentations
- Other related duties as identified by leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 4 years of related product management or sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with multiple departments and disciplines
- Comfort and adaptability for continuous change and multitasking
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data, create presentations and generate reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Workspace (ex: Microsoft Excel or Google sheets)
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule (3 days per week in office and 2 days per week remote)
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Prior experience in account management
- Microsoft powerpoint and Google slides experience
- Automotive (Dealership and Wholesale) experience
- Understanding of instructional design and evaluation methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockville, MD 20852: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Rockville, MD 20852
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.