Autosled provides dealers, transporters, auctioneers, brokers, and individuals that are relocating with seamless, efficient, and digital vehicle transport options. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide. Our investors hail from Tesla, Google and Salesforce and have helped us grow six fold in the past year to quickly become a leader in the automotive transport marketplace with thousands of transporters and auto dealerships already on the platform!
AutoSled’s engineering team is comprised of local and remote members collaborating closely on rapidly evolving products and internal solutions. We help our AutoSled teammates navigate the complexities of high volume automotive shipping, provide our customers reliable and transparent services via web and mobile apps, and empower transporters with increased bookings and fast payment.
Senior DBA – Contract
We are seeking an experienced database engineer for a project engagement to migrate an existing MS SQL DB on Azure to PostgreSQL on AWS.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Remote role
- Fixed duration contract for the migration of an existing MSSQL DB on Azure to PostgreSQL on AWS
- Collaborate with the Data Science and Development teams for requirements, testing and validation
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations to deliver a completed and fully tested migration on schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in software product development
- 2+ years experience at a senior engineering level
- Proficiency with:
- MS SQL
- C# and Entity Framework
- Strong debugging and tracing tool experience
- Strong research, time management, communication and organizational skills
Nice to Have
- Troubleshooting, performance monitoring and network analysis tools
- MicroServices or Service Oriented Architecture experience
- Design for high transaction volume, concurrency and resiliency
- Introduction and Screening – .5 hour
Casual conversation on general background, work history and any relevant domain experience
- Technical Interview – 2 hours
Autosled is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.