Who we are:
Autosled is the next – generation automotive logistics platform and marketplace. We’re reimagining the process of how to move a vehicle from A to B using proprietary technology designed to simplify operations and maximize efficiency. Our network connects the entire transport ecosystem – dealers, transporters, individuals, brokers, fleet managers, auctions and partners – to make automotive shipping easier.
What we’re looking for:
Autosled is looking for a highly motivated Inside Business Development Representative, who is excited about the automotive and logistics industry! In this role your primary focus will be to support the executive leadership team, through fostering positive relationships with our current and future shipping partners. In addition, this position will work on warm leads to grow your book of business and enhance our industry leading customer service.
- Work directly with Autosled’s Operations team to fully understand how the organization operates within every aspect of our online dashboard.
- Coordinate with dealers / transporters on how to understand problems and how to resolve them
- Work directly with the VP of Business Development and Chief Revenue Officer to manage their day to day operational items.
- Keep an eye on emergency shipments to make sure they are dispatched in an appropriate time frame
- Build loads in our online application when needed
- Assist with prospecting customers with creating or responding to Linkedin messages, emailing, or cold calling
- Work with transporters and dealers to verify loans have been delivered
- Perform other duties as requested by manager
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-3 years of direct sales experience
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently and a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent in-person and over the phone communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in the office at-least four days a week. Potential to work from home on Friday’s
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at one time
- Customer service experience required
- Proficient in computer skills covering Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel for meetings, training, and etc. (when necessary)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Automotive or SaaS experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive Salary
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Variable commission
- Flexible schedules and personal time off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay